4.1 Format Details
|For Standard||EID v4.0|
Energistics requires use of these IETF-optional parameters:
- “version=” is the schema version of the object. If an object itself is versioned, this is NOT the version of the object; it is the version of the schema to which the object conforms.
- “type=” to indicate an object type. As a special case (use is noted in Energistics specifications where this usage can be applied) type=* can be used to specify that all objects in a schema version are supported.
The general form of the content type is:
- schemaFamily is the Energistics domain standards where the data object is defined: i.e., witsml, prodml, or resqml OR, if the data object is defined in Energistics common, the schemaFamily is x-eml.
- schemaVersion is exactly the version attribute of the associated data object schema.
- topLevelObjectType is the xml element name of the top level node of the associated data object schema OR the name of the associated XSD type. NOTE: Some earlier ML versions use an obj_ prefix as part of the element name. ML-specific documentation or specifications indicate how to handle the obj_ prefix.