3.5.3 Contents of Core Properties in an EPC File
|For Standard||EPC v1.0|
For an EPC file, the Core Properties part should contain:
- creator (mandatory). Free text.
- created (mandatory). This field must correspond to the package creation time, given in the W3CDTF format.
- version (mandatory). The EPC specification version that the package is based on (currently 1.0).
- description (optional). Free text.
- identifier (optional). URN with UUID.
- Example : urn:uuid:f81d4fae-7dec-11d0-a765-00a0c91e6bf6
- keywords (optional). Free keyword.
- If various keywords are given in one unique string (possibly caused by the mixed attribute being set to "true" in the complex type “CT_Keywords”), then it is assumed that the delimiter between keywords is a semicolon. In this situation, trailing and leading spaces are not allowed between the key words.
- title (optional). Free text.
- All other core properties specified in OPC are assumed NOT to be given.