126.96.36.199 Data Model
|For Standard||WITSML v2.0|
The trajectory data object:
- Must reference its parent wellbore.
- Is a growing data object because as measurements are taken (at increased depth) that data is added to the trajectory.
- Includes a part_TrajectoryStation object to support streaming data with ETP.
- Has a GrowingStatus, which describes the growing status of the Trajectory (active, inactive or closed)
- Contains this data:
- Trajectory stations and measurement data recorded at each.
- The type of measurement tool used and related information.
- Trajectory station status, type, and related data for specific types.
- Directional drilling information and measurements.
- Calculated values and related uncertainty ranges.
- References a tool error model, which identifies inaccuracies of instruments or measurement systems related to the trajectory.